Sunday, March 21, 2010

First


It just occurred to me today that a blog would be a good thing. I have never had one and (truthfully) I haven't read very many. But...life is so full and busy and I am looking for ways to document the daily (?) events that are shaping the people our children are becoming, not to mention the people Chris and I are becoming as we emerge from the haze of early parenthood and join the world again.


It was always our dream to raise our children in a household filled with music and art. We wanted to be models of living according to one's passion, finding purpose in life and most of all questioning, questioning, questioning.


We moved to NS thinking we needed to leave the hustle and bustle and live closer to the land in order to accomplish our goals for our family. Funny, that we find ourselves, 15 years later, living in the center of industry and consumerism living simply, following our passions and raising well adjusted, aware and most importantly HAPPY children. hmm.


So I guess I've started my first blog post with a ramble. Get used to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment