Sunday, March 21, 2010

Beads

Krista's mom's necklace. Started out as one strand and upon request by the owner, I added 2 more. I think it is one of my faves.

I thought I could put a bunch of pics in one post but I can't seem to figure it out! I also wasn't expecting the new posts to appear above the old! sheesh. I guess I have more to learn than I thought.

Jesse and Edie want me to put all of their beaded projects up too. I hope I can figure this out soon!

Speaking of Jesse and Edie, I am thrilled that they are beading with me. It makes me laugh how they can make an argument out of ANYTHING. The quiet, beatific moments I am expecting as we all sit creating together turn into wars over tools and fights over space.
Its fun to listen to them dream about selling their finished projects! Jesse is all about the $$ of course or that's what he wants us to believe anyway. Edie I think just wants to spend time with us...no matter the activity. Nathan runs away when we invite him to join us.

It's great though when Nathan is curled up on the couch with his book, Chris is playing cello in the studio and the three of us are beading in the kitchen. Despite (or maybe BECAUSE of) the bickering between the youngest members of our family, it's bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment