Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 8 = more birds!






I am sure that this was considered very pretty when it was made but I am afraid I can't live with the the plastic leaves! Not to mention that balding birds have seen better days!

The nest, however, looked pretty good to me and I still had birds left in the Sally Ann bag so I thought I would "Christmas up" the branches the kids and I "planted" in a flower pot and decorate according to our whims throughout the year.


Here's a more up to date, festive bird's nest.








I looked up pictures of Cardinal's nests and I have to say that while this is not an exact replica, it's close enough! I guess it should be a bit messier and made of twigs but I think this particular cardinal looks very comfy in his new nest! Beats living in a plastic bag...


No comments:

Post a Comment